In the vibrant tapestry of the digital age, the path to establishing a commanding online presence is riddled with challenges. Many opt for the most glittering tools or the trendiest strategies, often overlooking two pivotal elements: cost and time. As someone who has journeyed through the expansive realm of digital platforms, I’ve always believed in making smart, informed choices rather than chasing ephemeral trends. This belief guided me to design a strategy that’s both time-efficient and cost-effective. Whether you’re a fledgling entrepreneur on a shoestring budget or an established business eyeing prudent expansion, laying a robust foundation followed by growth and optimization is paramount. Enter the 30-60-90 day plan – a blueprint that marries technology, particularly the prowess of AI, with human creativity. But this narrative isn’t just about stages and timelines; it’s a testament to the amalgamation of tech adeptness with ethical considerations. It underscores the harmonious dance of AI and humanity in the quest for digital excellence. The roadmap presented here is not a mere sequence of steps but an odyssey, one where we navigate the terrains of digital magnanimity with the compass of time and budget. Dive in to discover why sometimes, the best choices are those rooted in pragmatism.
30-Day Plan: Foundations, Set-Up, and Social Media Introduction
Objective: The initial 30 days are dedicated to laying the cornerstone for our digital venture. It starts with securing a memorable domain to encapsulate our brand essence and selecting a reliable hosting solution to ensure seamless user experiences. As we meticulously integrate primary web services, our aim is not only to have a functional website but also to have one optimized for performance, security, and future scalability. The latter part of the month will pivot towards the digital landscape’s social facet. By initializing our presence on key social platforms, we’re not just aiming for visibility; we aim to resonate, engage, and lay the groundwork for a community that grows in tandem with our brand.
- Buy new Domain name:
- Research and finalize the desired domain name.
- Purchase the domain from a reputable registrar.
- Buy hosting package from SiteGround:
- Evaluate the hosting needs based on the expected traffic and website requirements.
- Purchase a suitable hosting plan.
- Setup all web services on host:
- Configure the primary settings on SiteGround.
- Ensure the server meets all the requirements for smooth WordPress installation.
- Setup WordPress on a Test environment:
- Install a fresh copy of WordPress.
- Make initial configurations and settings.
- Setup WordPress on a Prod environment:
- Clone or migrate the test environment to production once satisfied.
- Ensure all plugins, themes, and configurations are stable.
- Setup Google Analytics for tracking:
- Sign up for Google Analytics if not already done.
- Install and configure the tracking code on the website.
- Setup Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools:
- Verify the domain and set up initial configurations.
- Submit sitemaps for faster indexing.
- Google Business
- Begin Social Media Outreach:
- Research competitors and industry leaders on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Medium to get insights into their content and strategies.
- Establish goals: (E.g., Brand awareness, engagement, drive traffic to website, etc.)
- Decide on the type of content you will post (videos, articles, photos, etc.)
- Create a posting schedule: Frequency, time of day, day of the week, etc.
Initiate Backlink Strategy:
Identify reputable industry-specific websites for guest blogging opportunities.
Engage with influencers or industry leaders to see if there are collaboration possibilities.
Research directories and forums where the site can be submitted for added visibility.
End of Week 2: Account Creation and Strategy
- Social Media Account Creation:
- Instagram: Set up a business profile, integrate it with Facebook (if relevant). Upload a profile picture, add a catchy bio, and add the website link.
- Twitter: Create an account with a relevant handle, add a profile and cover picture, and draft an engaging bio.
- Facebook: Set up a business page, integrate it with Instagram (if relevant). Upload all necessary branding materials and fill in the details.
- LinkedIn: If a personal page doesn’t exist, create one. From there, establish a Company Page. Populate with relevant business details and imagery.
- Medium: Create an account or publication. This can be a platform for long-form content or repurposed blog posts.
- Threads: Sign up and set up a profile. Familiarize yourself with the platform and its content style.
- Draft a Social Media Strategy:
- Define goals for each platform.
- Decide on content types and frequency for each platform.
- Identify key audience segments for targeting.
- Plan engagement tactics (polls, Q&A sessions, etc.)
- WordPress Plugins
- Integrate the “AI Engine: ChatGPT Chatbot, Content Generator, GPT 3 & 4, Ultra-Customizable By Jordy Meow” plugin. This will serve as our primary tool for generating images for blog posts.
- Familiarize with the functionalities of the AI Engine plugin and set primary configurations.
- Image Assets
Register for Canva Pro or a similar tool for designing hero banners and any custom graphics needed for the website.
Week 3: Content Planning and Scheduling
- Content Brainstorming with AI:
- Define topics of interest for your audience.
- Utilize AI for brainstorming article ideas, post topics, or even catchy tweet formats.
- Content Creation with AI:
- Draft a series of posts using AI guidance.
- Fine-tune content, ensure alignment with brand voice and objectives.
- Use AI to ensure content is engaging, readable, and meets SEO standards where applicable.
- Content Scheduling:
- Use scheduling tools (like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.) to schedule posts across platforms.
- Consider peak engagement times for each platform and schedule accordingly.
- Consistency is key. Ensure there’s a steady stream of content, but avoid spamming followers.
60-Day Plan: Social Media and Backlink Strategy
Objective: Over the next 60 days, our aim is to substantially amplify our digital footprint. By leveraging the dual power of social media and backlinks, we intend to achieve far-reaching visibility and engagement. This is not just about volume but about strategically connecting with the right audience segments. In doing so, we will be in a better position to enhance our SEO, thus making our brand more discoverable in online searches. Every interaction, share, and link back to our content will serve as a testament to our brand’s credibility and relevance in the digital realm. This process will not only foster stronger relationships with our existing audience but also attract and resonate with potential customers, collaborators, and brand advocates.
Week 1: Integrating Content Strategy with Technical SEO & Prompt Engineering
Finalize a list of core topics that the brand should be authoritative in.
Use prompt engineering to draft potential article titles and prompts for each core topic.
Perform keyword research for each topic, ensuring we target high-value search terms.
Begin integrating technical SEO strategies into the WordPress platform. Ensure that meta tags, image alt texts, and schema markups are properly configured.
Use the AI Engine and Canva to draft visuals for upcoming posts, focusing on both blog and Medium content.
Develop a content clustering strategy, ensuring each core topic has several sub-topics or related articles. This is crucial for creating a topic authority.
Lay the groundwork for backlinking by identifying potential partner websites, forums, and platforms. Draft outreach emails and strategies for the same.
Week 2: Content Creation & Backlink Acquisition
- Craft and publish the first set of 5 blog posts, ensuring they’re optimized for both readability and SEO.
- Simultaneously, draft and publish 5 Medium articles that complement the blog posts, offering additional insights or angles on the core topics.
- Curate content for social media. Plan and schedule 1-2 LinkedIn posts, 1-3 Facebook posts, and 1-3 Instagram posts. Ensure each post aligns with the week’s content theme and drives traffic back to the primary articles.
- Monitor the engagement metrics and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Intensify backlink outreach efforts. Aim to secure at least 10+ new backlinks by the end of the week.
- Monitor and measure the effect of these backlinks on overall website authority and traffic.
Week 3: Scaling Content and Outreach Efforts
Continue with content creation, adding 5 more blog posts and 5 additional Medium articles to the tally. Ensure topic clustering is maintained, and the content remains interconnected.
Use prompt engineering to refine titles and content structure, ensuring the highest levels of engagement and relevance.
Extend social media outreach: plan and schedule 2-4 LinkedIn posts, 2-5 Facebook posts, and 2-5 Instagram posts.
Engage with readers and followers actively, fostering community and encouraging shares and backlinks.
Re-double backlink acquisition efforts, aiming for an additional 15+ new backlinks by the end of the week.
Continuously monitor website traffic, engagement metrics, and SERP rankings to gauge the effectiveness of the strategies and make real-time adjustments.
By the end of the 60-day plan, the aim is to have a rich web of interconnected content, fortified by a robust backlinking strategy, thus cementing our authority in the chosen niche.
90-Day Plan: Review and Optimization
Objective: As we approach the culmination of our 90-day journey, our foremost priority is to verify the seamless operation of all integrated systems, affirming they interact harmoniously and perform to their utmost potential. The insights harvested from the groundwork laid in the preceding weeks become instrumental; it’s a time for introspection. By thoroughly reviewing the outcomes of our initial strategies, we can identify areas of triumphs and opportunities, ensuring we’re not just moving, but advancing in the right direction. Optimization becomes paramount — it’s about refining processes, eliminating inefficiencies, and fortifying our strategies. This phase isn’t just about maintenance; it’s about evolution, ensuring we’re poised not just for success today, but sustainability and growth tomorrow.
Week 1: Optimize the Content Creation Process
Objective: Refine our approach to content, ensuring clarity, consistency, and absence of bias.
Content Review: Begin the week with a comprehensive audit of all published content to identify potential inconsistencies, biases, or areas needing improvement.
Bias Training: Introduce a training session or workshop about recognizing and eliminating unconscious bias from content. Encourage team members to challenge each other constructively.
Process Refinement: Using the insights from the content review, update and redefine the content creation guidelines. This may include modifying the approval process, revising the style guide, or introducing new tools to enhance quality.
Strategy Fortification: Collaborate with the content team to pinpoint any inefficiencies in the content creation process and implement solutions. This may involve streamlining the editorial calendar, integrating AI-assisted writing tools more deeply, or establishing clearer communication protocols among team members.
Week 2: “The What’s Next” Planning and Strategy
Objective: Position ourselves for the future, ensuring continuous growth while remaining grounded in our core values.
Content Forecasting: Based on prior performance and emerging trends, predict the types of content that will resonate with our audience in the upcoming months.
Strategic Workshops: Organize brainstorming sessions with key team members to conceptualize future campaigns, collaborations, or product launches. Prioritize ideas based on feasibility and potential ROI.
Skill Enhancement: Identify any skill gaps within the team and organize training sessions or workshops. This could be in the form of advanced SEO techniques, new content formats, or mastering the latest digital tools.
Feedback Loop: Engage with our audience through surveys or interactive sessions to gain feedback. Their insights will be crucial in determining our next steps.
Week 3: Reflect, Recognize, and Reward
Objective: Acknowledge our journey, celebrate our accomplishments, and gear up for future endeavors.
Performance Analysis: Dedicate the initial days to a thorough review of our strategies from the past 90 days. Use analytics tools to measure success metrics, engagement rates, and ROI.
Triumphs & Opportunities: Host a team meeting where members present their most successful projects and discuss lessons learned. Recognize the standout performers and strategies that made a significant impact.
Congratulatory Event: Organize a virtual or physical event to celebrate the team’s hard work, resilience, and dedication throughout the 90-day journey. This could be a team dinner, awards night, or a simple online appreciation session.
Planning Ahead: Conclude the week with a forward-looking session. While celebrating is essential, gearing up for future challenges and laying down the roadmap for the upcoming months will ensure sustained growth and success.
Final Reflections: Mapping Future Digital Trajectories
As we conclude our journey through the intricacies of a meticulously crafted 30-60-90 day plan, it becomes evident that strategic planning, when paired with a judicious mix of human innovation and technological leverage, can propel any venture into the digital spotlight. The path we charted isn’t merely a chronological sequence of actions, but a testament to the power of blending AI’s capabilities with human intuition, all while keeping an eye on cost and time. This roadmap offers more than just direction; it’s a paradigm shift, urging us to think beyond the conventional and embrace the transformative power of collaboration. The learnings gleaned here aren’t confined to a mere 90 days but serve as an enduring guide, a beacon illuminating future endeavors in the vast digital seascape. As the horizon of digital opportunities continues to expand, the foundation set by this strategic blueprint ensures a voyage not just of progression, but of continuous evolution.
If you found this article informative and useful, consider subscribing to stay updated on future content on WordPress and other web-related topics. As leaders in the WordPress development industry, it’s important for us to reflect and ask ourselves: if serving others is beneath us, then true leadership is beyond our reach. If you have any questions or would like to connect with Adam M. Victor, one of the co-founders of AVICTORSWORLD.